Sunday, April 13, 2008

** Blonde Moment **

OMG!!!! I'm so having a blonde moment here...... Can u believe this?!!! i'd some time on hand so decided to return my library books b4 i accumulated more fines. Walked to the bus-stop, waited 15min for my bus.. boarded bus 83 & started on my 15min journey to compass point. Arrived at the bus interchange & whaddya know?!!! I FORGOT MY DAMN BOOKS!!! **damnez-le** yeah..yeah...I know wat u'll be saying ppl.. dat's so typical of me. =(

Anyways.. here i am back home again.. with a new resolution. I've decided it's easier to loan "e-books" off the net. At least there won't be a repetition of the above scenario.*bleah* And no more worries about library fines!! *wink_wink*

Enjoy your Sunday dearies.. I'm off to loan some E-books now! Ta..Ta (",)


No comments: